Our Doctors and Nurses do sometimes run late!
This can be for several reasons:
- An unexpected emergency may have occurred
- A patient may require more time than has been allocated
- Equipment may malfunction
- A consultation may be interrupted by other staff needing urgent advice
- Patients may arrive late so increasing time pressures
Sometimes, patients just need a bit of extra time to talk things through.
We know delays can be frustrating and we do our best to run on time.
We will keep you informed of any delays so please be patient.